ubergeekseven

//ubergeekseven
ubergeekseven

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • ubergeekseven
    Participant
    Post count: 2

    OK, after emailing Brett and then guessing and adding and removing things from the files. I have it working, not sure if it is 100% the correct way of doing it, but it now displays Fahrenheit. I did not remove some of the things I changed because this is working and I do not have time to verify if I needed to make all of the changes.

    Within the io.h file I changed two parts:

    1: `
    double ReadInputFromCard()
    {
    if(inputType == 0) return thermocouple.readFahrenheit(); //cahnged this from readCelcius
    else if(inputType == 1)
    {
    2:
    double ReadInputFromCard()
    {
    if(inputType == 0)
    {
    double val = thermocouple.readThermocouple(FAHRENHEIT); //changed this from (CELSIUS)
    if (val==FAULT_OPEN|| val==FAULT_SHORT_GND|| val==FAULT_SHORT_VCC)val = NAN;
    return val;
    }

    I also corrected the misspelled “farenheit” in the max6675 files. This was not necessary. I just could not handle it and had to fix it.

    I will try and leave more notes as I go on. I have been modifying the UI for my purposes and adding notifications using the pushbullet API through curl commands.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)